Avocado toast is the perfect go-to for a healthy, luscious, meal. Crunchy bread, creamy avocado, and the infused drizzle — you really can’t go wrong.
The bread choice is yours, as is your infusion method. And I prefer infused oilbut you can use whatever infusion you like, just remember that too much cannabis is not at all pleasant.
Don’t skip the lemon juice on the avocado, it turns brown quickly, and it renders the open sandwich unappealing to look at. Looks aren’t everything, but they’re not nothing!
Serves 4.5mg. THC per serving
I highly recommend making a double or triple recipe for the infused oil.
Drizzle it on pizza, soups, fresh vegetables, and salad. You can change the herbs and spices to fit your palate. Some crushed red pepper might be nice, as would some dill or mint — it’s all up to you.
What You’ll Need:
4 slices lightly toasted bread
4 teaspoons canna oil
4 teaspoons good quality olive oil
1 small garlic clove, gently crushed
1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
¼ teaspoon coarse black pepper
2 lemon peel strips
½ cup whole milk ricotta
2 ripe avocados
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the bread slices on your work surface.
2. In a small jar, combine the canna oil with the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and lemon peel. Shake and allow to sit for a few hours to combine flavors.
3. Drizzle the oil between the four slices of bread. Divide the ricotta between the four bread slices.
4. Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit, peel, and rub with lemon juice. Make the slices on each bread slice.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.