This simple Strawberry Mojito is full of summer to summer and the juiciest juicy berries. It is made with fresh strawberries, limes, mint, rum, sugar and club soda, always a favorite combination.
Mojitos are one of my favorite cocktails to savor and savor. The pumpy, citrusy flavor is irresistible and I love that we can control the sweetness according to our preferences.
Everything about strawberries says “summer,” from its vibrant red color to its sweet, fresh flavor. They look great in a glass with ice, lime and a sprig of mint. Strawberries add a touch of sweetness to the spicy flavor of a classic mojito.
This is the perfect cocktail all summer long: for parties with friends, lazy days by the pool or anytime you want a cold, refreshing drink. Trust me, you will love this strawberry mojito recipe as easy as me.
Fresh strawberries add even more flavor and beautiful color to this classic cocktail. Do you think you can’t beat a classic? Wait until you try this fabulous new version.
We’ve recently gotten started with a bunch of mojitos with lots of fresh new recipes coming up … and that’s because they’re so much fun to make!
What is a strawberry mojito?
Mojitos are a Cuban cocktail, but they are loved all over the world. They are the perfect blend of sweetness and citrus, thanks to a sugar syrup and fresh limes. And don’t forget the mint touch too!
Strawberry mojitos add the sweet, spicy flavor of fresh strawberries. The flavor blends perfectly with the rest and the intense red color looks beautiful when served. It is the ideal cocktail for any summer occasion!
Why will you love this cocktail?
- Easy to make
- Nice to serve
- Ideal for parties
- The perfect summer cocktail
Strawberry Mojito Ingredients
- Strawberries – Fresh or frozen, strawberries separate this mojito cocktail from the rest. They give it a vibrant color and a sweet, satisfying flavor that you will love.
- Files Fresh limes give mojitos their spicy flavor. You need the acidity to make up for the sweetness of the sweetener.
- Mint – Fresh mint brings flavor and fragrance. I especially love fresh mint!
- Sweetener – Don’t forget the sweetener! You can confuse mint and lime with a couple of sugar cubes or mix it with a Simple syrup. Either way, the results will be fabulous.
- White rum – The basic ingredient of this classic cocktail. Use white rum to get the best color and flavor, also known as silver rum, white rum or light rum.
- Refreshing water Club soda or sparkling water adds a little bubble to this refreshing cocktail.
- Make one Flac Mojito – Replace dietary lime and lime soda with simple syrup and club soda to reduce calories.
- Make one Mojito Float – The taste of a mojito served with lime sorbet or ice cream. It’s almost too good to be true!
- Make one vodka Mojito – If classic rum is a little too sweet for you, try making a mojito with vodka. It’s a neutral spirit, so it really lets the mint and lime shine.
- Shaker or Stirrer
How to Make a Strawberry Mojito in Four Easy Steps
- Mudle – In a shaker, mix lime wedges, strawberries and mint leaves.
- Shake or stir – Add plain syrup or sugar, rum and ice.
- To – Strain into the serving glass, add the club soda and stir with straw.
- Adorn – Garnish with mint sprigs, lime wedges and strawberries.
- Frame glasses – Pass a wedge of lime over the edge of the glass. Fill a small plate with white granulated sugar. Dip the edge of the glass into the sugar to line it.
- Adorn – A slice of lime and a sprig of mint to garnish makes this cocktail beautiful i very good!
- Use Fresh Mint – It is so easy to grow your own mint in a backyard garden or even indoors hanging herb garden. You can also find mint at your local garden store or in the produce aisle of your grocery store. It will add a lot of fresh flavor to your mojitos.
- Use Fresh Limes The freshly squeezed lime juice takes this cocktail to the next level. Yes, technically you can use packaged lime juice. Fresh limes make a difference!
- To shake – Try a shaker to get a more formal way to shake or stir the strawberry mojito.
- Experiment – Play with flavors until you achieve the perfect balance. Adjust mint, lime and sugar to your preferences. Add or subtract rum until your cocktail is as you like.
Do you want to enlarge, lower or replace? You will love this print Measurement conversion chart!
- Do Simple syrup go ahead, so it’s ready when you need it. You can store it in the fridge for up to a month. You can use plain syrup or white granulated sugar bought in the store to save time.
- Use a blender or food processor, puree strawberries two days in advance. Store in an airtight refrigerated container for up to two days.
- Use a measuring jigger (instead of spoons) to save time and improve accuracy. Use cups to measure when making a pitcher for a crowd.
Frequently asked questions
The best rum for mojitos is white rum. It is also called silver rum, white rum and light rum. And, of course, Cuban rum is ideal for any mojito: you can often find Havana Club rum (now made in Puerto Rico).
In general, green mint is preferred. Any mint will work, but you may be able to find a variety called “mojito mint” in your local garden.
It’s a lot of fun.
If you don’t have any mint on hand, you can use another fresh herb like thyme, basil or rosemary. They will provide a good balance with lime. Of course, it will not taste like “classic mojito” mint, but it will be delicious.
How to Store Strawberry Mojito
- Refrigerators – Simple mojitos syrup can last up to a month in the fridge. A jar of strawberry mojito can last a few days in the fridge, but don’t leave lime skin in it for more than 24 hours or it can make the flavor bitter.
- Freeze – I really doubt you have any leftovers, but if you do, you can store them in the freezer for up to three months. Freeze the ice trays overnight and then transfer them to an airtight container. When ready to use, drop several cubes into a glass and thaw them in the refrigerator. Instant strawberry mojito! Note that the flavor may be slightly altered.
Feeling hungry for easier recipes? Sign up for mine free recipe club and receive amazing recipes right in your inbox every week.
More easy Mojito recipes
- Raspberry mojito
- Coconut mojito
- Pineapple mojito
- Mango Mojito
- Gin Mojito
- Verge Mojito
- Tequila Mojito
How to make a pitcher (for 8 people)
- 1 pound of strawberries (about 20)
- 2 cups mint leaves, lightly packaged (reserve several to garnish)
- 2 files, divided into wedges
- 5-6 cups ice
- 1 cup single syrup
- 1½ cups of white rum
- 4 cups club soda or sparkling water
Make a frozen strawberry Mojito
Same ingredients … just mix with 3-4 cups of ice as follows.
- Press – Remove lime juice and remove the mint leaves from the stems.
- Puree – Mix the frozen strawberries and ice on the food processor.
- Combine – Add rum, syrup or simple sugar, club soda and strawberry puree / ice.
- Add gel – If you want it looser, mix more ice and add.
- Adorn – Garnish with a wedge of lime, strawberry and a sprig of mint.
More cocktail recipes
A refreshing cocktail with strawberries, lime, mint and rum.
Prevent the screen from darkening
In a shaker, mix strawberries, mint leaves, lime wedges and plain syrup.
Strain into a serving glass, add rum and ice. Complete with club soda and stir.
Garnish with a sprig of mint, a wedge of lime and strawberries.
Calories:196kcalCarbohydrates:27gProtein:1gFats:1gSaturated fat:1gSodium:43mgPotassium:113mgFiber:2gSugar:23gVitamin A:42IUVitamin C:31mgKicks:28mgIron:1mg