Table of contents[Hide][Show]
As Mother’s Day approaches, I have received several requests from husbands from a few readers of gift ideas for mom when normal chocolate will no longer cut it.
I’ve compiled a list of some of the things I’d like to get (honey suggestion) and feel free to add your favorites to the comments. Some of these are definitely not your typical gifts, but they will help your mother stay healthy and happy.
I also recently found and liked a service called Forgetsy that allows you to schedule and send cards for every occasion. I use it for family, friends and employees and I love the comfort. Use the code WELLNESS10 to save $ 10 here.
Mother’s Day Gifts (Don’t Just Pretend You Love It)
How to get a gift for the person who gave birth to you, food cooked for all your childhood and who has stayed by your side through teething / tantrums / drama of friends / dating and all the other challenges of childhood?
It’s probably not possible to find a gift that says “thank you for everything you’ve done for me,” but I’ve compiled a list of gifts that mom can use and enjoy. These are gifts that I would give to my own mother or that I would be happy to receive from my children.
Of course, nothing is better than a heart letter or handmade gift, but if you already have them covered, here is a list of some other ideas you will love.
- Annmarie Gianni Skincare – I love Annmarie skin care products and how clean and effective they are. Its clean beauty test includes a cleansing and anti-aging serum that leaves the skin refreshed and toned. Enjoy the special mother of your life with an amazing experience (and price).
- Wine subscription – The secret of a happy mother? Wine appearing on the door! Just kidding (of course), but if mom is a wine lover, this is the gift she keeps giving. I especially like this one from Dry Farms because it never hurts my head, like even just with a normal glass of wine. It is organic, low in sugar and free of unhealthy additives.
- Royally Flawless facial moisturizer – Amazing facial oil with ingredients of the highest quality and without waste. My mom loves these things and is the only one I can use without exploding. I have been using it for years!
- Wellness Natural hair care / toothpaste – I designed my own line of personal care products this year for mom to feel super pampered (and safe for the whole family!). Better yet, these formulas nourish the hair and remineralize the teeth with beneficial ingredients and with scientific answers from nature.
- Smokeless outdoor fire pit – This independent, elegant-looking fire pit is the favorite of Wellness Mama Team this year. Natural wood cream, gives off the perfect amount of heat and keeps the smoke irritating. Ideal for outdoor entertainment, we are all doing much of these days.
- Four Sigmatic Coffee – I guarantee you that you wanted to try it and Mother’s Day is the perfect excuse to defeat. He also makes a great gift “Happy Mother’s Day to me.” 🙂 If you don’t like coffee with mushrooms, try a soft, amazing pasta bag Purity Coffee. I often mix the two.
- New kitchen utensils – We all cook at home more than ever. I know that using my beautiful set of non-toxic Caraway kitchen utensils makes me happy every day. I like it as well this kitchen utensil from Our Place and the code WELLNESSMAMA offers a $ 10 discount. (Can’t I decide? See my full review of kitchen utensils here.)
- Members of real plans – I love this meal planning service that allows me to plan meals every week in minutes and buy half the time. Give your mom a while saving time in planning and preparing meals (and even better, plan it out and buy it for a few weeks).
- Amazon Prime members – Get free two-day shipping on many items in addition to free streaming of music and movies and now also unlimited photo storage.
- A thriving market membership – These days, when most of us rely on grocery delivery, Thrive market affiliation allows mom to access the best quality organic groceries and beauty products at the best prices. See the Thrive Market shopping list here.
- Myobuddy masseuse – An amazing hand masseur that rivals what chiropractors use in the office (in fact, some of them do). This percussive massage heats up, vibrates and feels like a real massage. Especially a great gift for nursing, which can be so hard on the neck, shoulders and back. Use the WELLNESSMAMA code to get special discounts.
- Shiatsu massage pillow – I received it as a gift and I love it. It rivals a real massage and I use it all the time after long days of cooking and holding babies.
- Box of daily harvest smoothies These real food smoothies are super nutritious and delicious. These are my snacks or quick fix deals for me. All you need is a freezer and a blender. The gift box option also allows the recipient to choose the varieties, so you don’t have to guess what they would like.
- Hydroflask water bottle – These steel bottles are beautiful and really functional. They keep liquids cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12. Clearly filtered it also manufactures similar bottles, but with a built-in filter for anywhere.
- RTIC vessel – This one performs as well as the Yeti, and I use mine all the time. Ideal for coffee, smoothies and water.
- Soft alarm clock alarm clock – Waking up can stink, especially after a long night of waking up with little ones. Wake up gently to get a gradual light and sound with this alarm clock light.
- Himalayan salt lamp – A soft warm orange glow at night with these beautiful lamps.
- Glasses Block Block – I put these things after dark to sleep better (some studies show that avoiding blue light after dark helps melatonin levels).
- Sleep Master sleep mask – A really comfortable sleep mask. Ideal for traveling or at home.
- 10,000 Lux Happy Light – I use this super bright light in the morning to keep cortisol levels healthy.
- Anything Le Creuset – Incredible (but expensive) dishes. Over the years I have been collecting some pieces and resisting the urge to buy it all.
- Set of dry brushes – Brushing is not just for hair and teeth. Brushing the skin can help it stay smooth, supple and can improve collagen. It also feels great and is very relaxing.
- French press coffee maker – Coffee is my common sense some days. If the mother in your life is the same, help her leave the toxic plastic coffee maker with a French glass press or any of these non-toxic coffee makers.
- I can take snapshots – Revolutionize dinner! This electric pressure cooker roasts in about an hour and turns hard cuts of meat into deliciously tender meals.
- Kokomo Cream Organic Deodorant – This natural deodorant smells of the tropics and lasts for months.
- The cookbook Wellness Mama or The detoxification of the lifestyle in 5 steps of Wellness Mama – Okay, I’m biased, but my cookbook is full of two hundred delicious real food recipes that our family loves (and I know yours will too).
- Tiki wine bottle torch – Cycle old wine bottles with these adorable torch kits.
- A sauna – While we dream, how about a sauna? A soundproofed house, away from everything that will also improve your health !? He will thank you for years! I love that too sauna staff and I used it for years in my bedroom.
- Clean water and more – Our Radiant Life friends carry so many high quality products that you couldn’t be without. Mothers often care about the health of their family. The Radiant Life water filter was one of my favorite gifts.
- Plant Therapy Essential oils come in beautiful boxed gift sets for Mother’s Day (choose from several) I also can’t get enough of their natural Himalayan salt scrubs, body creams and boxes of butter and body balm.
- Sundays Nail polish: Choose a few fun colors and spend a spa night for girls. Add to it fun manicure game.
- Bicycle CAR.OL – Give the gift of fitness! I shared the CAR.OL bike for a podcast interview with co-founder Ratna a few months ago and many of you have loved this bike and this way of exercising. The WELLNESSMAMA coupon code offers a $ 300 bike discount and a one-year free subscription.
If punctual shipping is a concern, don’t worry, put a photo of the gift in a box or card and mom will have something to look forward to.
Summary: Show your mother a lot of love!
I’m not always a fan of the Hallmark holidays, but moms give a lot every day (pregnancy and childbirth just to start!) And they definitely deserve to be celebrated. Show your mom a little (or a lot) of extra love and care this Mother’s Day and every day … I hope some of these ideas help you.
What have been your favorite Mother’s Day gifts to get or give away? Share below.