Mother’s Day is just around the corner and what better gift for what you say mom than with CBD! The older our mother is, the more we begin to appreciate them. Here are some CBD gift ideas for mom that we are sure you would like.
Mom really likes CBD
There is no doubt that your mother will enjoy everything you have for them. However, you may want to tell him that CBD is not marijuana. Also, CBD does not come from the marijuana plant, it comes from the hemp plant. The difference is that marijuana makes you drug while hemp doesn’t.
One thing to remember is that CBD is now major. It’s advertised almost everywhere, so it’s likely that the person you call mom has heard of it. We understand that CBD has not always been a household name, but it is now and it has come to stay!
Type of mother taking CBD
You may be wondering if your mom will enjoy CBD. We understand your concern, especially if your mom has never tried it. These are the types of mothers who tend to try CBD:
- Stressed out: A stressed mother is a working mother. They may not always show it, but moms get stressed, and what better way to relax than with CBD.
- Older: Our older moms tend to enjoy CBD more. It may have something to do with the curiosity to try something new. Either way, retirement age seems to enjoy CBD a lot.
- Continuously Busy: This goes hand in hand with stress. A mother who is constantly busy probably finds it hard to close at the end of the day.
Related article: Why Mothers Use CBD
CBD Gift Ideas
There are several products that mom loves and for good reason. It takes a lot to be a mother and we are sure they would appreciate some self-care products. We have created a CBD collection that mom really likes:
These are CBD products that should be applied to the skin. The types of products can vary and the biggest difference is the power and application. Here are some CBD topics for mom:
This CBD lotion has soft notes of lavender with hints of citrus. It has the perfect amount of CBD in each bottle + helps moisturize the skin. In addition, it is ideal for targeting specific areas of the body with Full Spectrum CBD. You will love the relaxing aroma of lavender and is ideal for personal care.
A tincture is a concentrated CBD oil that is taken orally. They can be taken sublingually (kept under the tongue) or added to a beverage such as tea, coffee, juice, and so on. We have 4 different CBD tinctures to choose from and 3 different concentrations ranging from 1,000 mg to 2,000 mg.
Ingredients: MCT oil, hemp seed oil, full spectrum cannabidiol (CBD), essential oils and terpenes.
We have a couple of suggestions for getting the experience of your CBD products. This includes dosages, application, and time of day of use.
Topical application of CBD
Our CBD Topics products are powerful, so we suggest you apply small amounts at a time. This is to ensure that you get the best product experience and that it lasts. In addition, our clients enjoy more of our clichés to treat pain in the body, after training or inflammation of the joints.
Note: Everyone reacts differently to CBD, so experiences and outcomes may vary.
Use of CBD tinctures
You have 2 options when it comes to using our CBD tinctures:
- Sublingual option: This method involves placing half of the dropper (0.50 ml) or the entire dropper (1.0 ml) under the tongue. You will want to leave it under your tongue for 15 to 30 seconds. You can spit out the oil or swallow it.
- Ingestion option: You can ingest CBD by swallowing it directly or mixing it into your drink. While this method takes longer to enter your system, it is one of the most effective ways.
If you have no experience with CBD, we suggest you first try the 1,000 mg strength. Once you find out how CBD oil affects you, we recommend slowly increasing your strength.
At first, try about half of the eyedropper (0.50ml) and see how you feel. If you need more than 0.25 ml or 0.50 ml more, you will want to give it between 1 hour and 1 hour and a half before taking more.
Recommended article: Make the most of CBD tinctures