We make candied CBD bacon for the holidays! Join us where the magic happens at Carl’s Kitchen and get ready to be the chef of the season at your Christmas get-togethers. Good cooking and happy holidays.
Candied CBD Bacon Ingredients:
1/2 tsp brown sugar
1/2 c of pecans, chopped
CBDelicious Powder from CBDistillery, desired quantity
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 free of bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, pecans, and the desired amount of CBDelicious Powder from CBDistillery.
- In the same bowl, add salt, pepper, cayenne and cinnamon and mix again.
- Finally, add your maple syrup to the dry ingredients and mix for the last time.
- Cut each strip of bacon in half and place on a baking tray lined with foil covered with a wire rack.
- Sprinkle your candied bacon mixture with CBD on top of each strip of bacon and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool for 5 minutes, letting the candied bacon harden.
- Serve hot and enjoy!